The British Journal of Tuberculosis
Articles from the The British Journal of Tuberculosis Journal are available at ScienceDirect.
Dr Halliday Sutherland’s contributions were:
- The Dispensary System for the Control and Prevention of Tuberculosis in Volume 5, Issue 2, Pages 93-97 (April 1911)
- A critical impression of the annual conference of the national association for the prevention of consumption in Volume 5, Issue 4, Pages 290-297 (October 1911)
- The work of the St. Marylebone Dispensary for the prevention of consumption in Volume 6, Issue 1, Pages 12-18 (January 1912) (includes a photograph of Dr Sutherland at work)
- Tuberculosis Dispensaries in Volume 6, Issue 4, Pages 245-247 (October 1912)
- The tuberculin treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis in Volume 29, Issue 1, Pages 26-37 (January 1935)
The British Medical Journal
A search of the British Medical Journal results in a number of letters from Dr Sutherland, available online here.
Back to research